Lulu’s Kitchen is a cooking class concept, created by Alia El Askalany, in 2014. The idea is to learn different delicious dishes, not necessarily in order or in a form of a course – but always in a cozy set up, focused on kitchen skills & with useful tips weaved in. Cooking classes have become mobile whereby they rotate around different kitchens in Cairo such as Monappetit, Art Café Maadi & other spots.
Italian Cooking Workshop with Lulu's Kitchen; a very special menu based on cooking methods of Tuscany.
1) Crostini Al Figatini (Chicken Liver Pâté)
2) Fresh Tagliatelle Pasta with Tuscan Ragú (special meat sauce)
3) Spinach Gnudi (spinach ricotta balls with butter and sage sauce)
4) Gnocchi A La Romana (Roman style semolina Gnocchi)
5) Crema Al Café (Special Coffee Mousse)
Maadi Branch1 day workshop / 500 LEIncluding ingredients4 hour classTue OR Wed OR Thu 11:00am - 03:00pm OR 06:00pm - 10:00pmMin 4 and max 7 attendees
Zayed Branch1 day workshop / 500 LEIncluding ingredients4 hour classMon OR Wed 11:00am - 03:oopm OR 06:00pm - 10:00pmMin 4 and max 7 attendees
ALL CLASSES NEED TO BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE